Leader in Rehabilitative Services
People choose St. Joseph’s rehabilitation because of our commitment to patients. Our primary goal is to help patients ages 15 and older enhance their quality of life through improved skills, maximized independence, and renewed self-esteem.
Why Choose St. Joseph's?
St. Joseph’s unique rehabilitation services focus on helping patients attain self-sufficiency at work, school, community, and family situations. Our program includes:
- Specific, individualized programs for the treatment of brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, complex orthopedics and multiple trauma, post-concussion sports injury, pulmonary & transplant, and other medical conditions
- Patient and family-centered care that focuses on patient's preferences and personal goals
- Specialized services for adolescents and teenagers
- Continuity of Care – Physicians from the hospital can follow patients into the Inpatient Rehabilitation setting
- An integrated, specialized team of rehab professionals including: nursing, neuropsychology, nutrition, respiratory therapy, therapeutic recreation, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology and physicians
- Board-certified physicians on staff 24/7
To advance a compassionate continuum of rehabilitation care for persons with physical and cognitive limitations, maximize their independence, wellness and quality of life for home, work, and community integration through innovations in patient care, education, research and technology.
St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
350 West Thomas Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85013