Your Medical Home
St. Joseph’s Family Medicine is proud to be a NCQA, level III patient and family centered medical home.
We provide comprehensive, compassionate care that is centered around each individual patient, their language and culture.
As family physicians, we provide care for the entire family – from delivering babies, to caring for infants, adolescents, adults and seniors.
Medical services include:
- Comprehensive treatment of infants, adults and seniors
- Well child care, including regular check ups and immunizations
- Well woman care, gynecological exams, pregnancy tests and obstetrical care
- Variety of physical exams, including routine, employee, sports and school physicals
- Preventative care, including diet, exercise and education for staying healthy
- Mental health counseling
- Lab services
Minor procedures can also be performed, including:
- Joint injections
- Removal of lesions
Patient education and sharing medical knowledge is an important part of the patient and family centered medical home and we now have group education visits for diabetes and education classes for asthma and COPD.
To make an appointment, call 602-406-3153. A family physician is also available after hours for urgent questions.
For your convenience, we have extended hours 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Saturdays.
St. Joseph’s Family Medicine
2927 North 7th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
Located in the Peppertree building on St. Joseph’s Hospital campus. View on a map.
St. Joseph's now has a family medicine clinic in Peoria. Click here to read more.