The Center for Thoracic & Esophageal Disease, part of St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center’s Heart & Lung Institute, specializes in a multidisciplinary approach to evaluating, diagnosing and treating individuals with known or suspected diseases of the lung, chest or esophagus. These services often represent the largest and most advanced programs of their kind in the Southwest.
St. Joseph's esophageal and thoracic team approach to care includes:
- Multidisciplinary clinics with medical/surgical consultations and supportive-care consultations
- Multidisciplinary case conferences to coordinate care
- State-of-the-art diagnostic technology
- Clinical care coordination by dedicated nurse specialists
- Rapid appointment or hospital-to-hospital transfers for critically ill patients
- Close contact with referring physicians
- Second opinion pathology reviews
- Collaboration with Barrow Neurological Institute® for neurological metastatic disease
Thoracic and esophageal conditions treated include:
We also offer the following services and programs:
Contact the Center for Esophageal and Thoracic Disease
For more information about our physicians and services, please contact us at 602-406-4000.