St. Joseph’s Hospital & Medical Center and Grand Canyon University have partnered to offer an on-site, fast track Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program. The fast track offering is for qualified students with a bachelor’s degree or 90+ credit hours and who have completed all of the pre-requisites for nursing and the liberal arts foundations course and only have the nursing core courses to complete.
- Obtain an education from two faith-based institutions: one of higher learning and one of healthcare service to the community
- Obtain a BSN from a program that is accredited by Arizona State Board of Nursing and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and an institution that is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association
- Receive your clinical experiences in a medical center that is accredited by the Joint Commission, the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, the American College of Surgeons, the College of American Pathologists, and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Attend year-round classes to finish your degree in 20 months
- Apply what you learn in the classroom to your clinical practice
- Learn from professors and staff who care and strive to offer a learning environment that enhances the educational experience of each student on a one-on one basis
- Receive a quality education from experienced professors and clinical staff who have education and experience in the fields they teach
- Receive a tuition scholarship and explore the opportunity to apply for an education line of credit
- Seek employment in the healthcare facility where you obtained your clinical experience
To learn more about Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing program, click here.
For more information, please call 602-406-6383.